Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jade Mortal Kombat Cosplay by DawnArts






Cosplayer: DawnArts
On DeviantArt
Realm of Dawn Blog

Photographer: Hidrico
on DeviantArt
on Facebook

*Character: Jade from Mortal Kombat Game Series

I don't know if it was the Spanish Sun but something other than the camera clicked on this photoshoot at Japan Weekend in Barcelona 2012.  Low res images here only, for high resolution and more stunning cosplay and photography please visit DawnArts and Hidrico's links above, you will not be disapointed, I promise.

*Jade is a character from the Mortal Kombat game series, first appearing in 1993's Mortal Kombat II. Having undergone years of rigourous training and service as an assassin, Jade has gained a reputation for being a brutal, agile and stealthy warrior. Her skills earn her a position as a bodyguard to Princess Kitana.

See all "Cosplay" posts

6 comments:

Dawn Dellion said...

OMG!!! And I found this now!! *_______* thanks a lot for the double featured to me and my boyfriend! (is the photographer!)!!

Unknown said...

Hello! :)

Your boyfriend...!!?
ahaaa....!!

..that explains the incredible chemistry in the photographs!!! simply stunning!!

I am very humbled that you took the time to visit and comment on this little blog. Both you and your boyfriend have set the bar for cosplay in Spain aye even the Eu...

Looking forward to more... :)

Dawn Dellion said...

Thanks a lot!! (Yup, my boyfriend XD Normally I help him in photoshoots).

Thank you very much for the words! *_* We took another shoot (with Kitana and Skarlet) next month =)

Thanks a lot, seriously!!! *_*!

Unknown said...

(...smiles and bows to Dawn)

Thanks for the heads up...I look forward to August like never before...

:)

Dallama Blogger said...

opps Jade ?

I've not seen her since 1998 damn it man :D
thanks anyway

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment Gabriel... I'll put on the kettle... :)